September 6, 2011

I'm Falling for Fall

Open the windows wide; let that beautiful rush of fresh, cool air flood your home. Can you smell it? Fall is here. Kiddos are back to school, I'm drooling for apple crisp, and the daylight hours are dwindling. But the surest signs of the season showed up in my mailbox last week: Pottery Barn's and Restoration Hardware's Fall Catalogs.

I'm pumped for new projects and inspiration to make my home pretty for autumn.

Pottery Barn dressed up their Spire Pillar Candelabra for fall with antlers and gourds. Easy peasy!


Restoration Hardware has me gaga over their gorgeous Orb Crystal Chandelier. I'm dying!!


Here it is pictured in a room. The X-Large version is priced at $4495. Do you think Dave will go for that? Me, neither. But I can find my own way to add sparkle to my home on the cheap. You better believe I will.


I might try my hand at another corn candle ring. I stole the idea from last fall's Pottery Barn catalog. You can read how to autumn-ize your own candles here.



I'm excited to wear cute boots with flirty dresses. I'm currently crushing on these boots {way outta the budget!}.

Image via
 How adorable would they be with this dress from Anthropologie?

Image via
I'm ready to cheer for our small town's high school football team on chilly nights with a blanket and hot chocolate {Dave and I live in the town where we grew up; we're loyal fans!} and take a trip to our favorite apple orchard. I'm ready for bonfires, hot apple cider, and comfort foods. Goodbye, summer!

It's official. I'm falling for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...