March 17, 2011

My Favorite {GREEN} Things

St. Patrick's Day! It makes me think of spring and fun and tricky leprechauns and, of course, green! What better excuse to share some of my favorite green things?


St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes

Greta and I decided to treat her friends and classmates to a sweet St. Patrick's Day treat. Green cupcakes + a strip of AirHeads Candy = Yum {and sugared-up kids}.





Green Bags

I am a handbag freak. They are a bit of an obsession with me. Here are a couple of my favorite green ones.

The Linea Pelle Dylan Tote in Leaf





Hayden-Harnett Olive Biblio


The LP bag screams spring. The Biblio makes me think of fall, but I'm loving it with neutral colors this spring, too.



The Peacock Gypsy Tote from Serena and Lily

I don't have this yet, but I think I need it. I love bags, and I love peacocks {strange, I know}. Here they are together in perfection.


Shop for it here.

 The Green Bay Packers

My hubby wouldn't let me off the hook without mentioning these guys. Wisconsinites born and raised, we love our Green Bay Packers!


Image via



Munchkin Sprout Drying Rack

I have loved this drying rack for Louisa's bottles as much as it's humanly possible to love a bottle drying rack. It spins. It holds tons of bottles. It has places for bottles, nipples, caps, and more. And it doesn't take up much space on my kitchen counter.

Shop for it here.



Green Baby Items from Truly Bella

This Etsy seller makes beautiful baby items, including Louisa's favorite green blanket.

Visit Truly Bella and shop for her items here.





Baby Dinosaur

What three-year-old girly girl would be complete without a stuffed dinosaur? Baby Dinosaur's eyes flash and head spins while making a menacing growl. Frankie adores her. It's true love.


Baby Dinosaur doesn't leave Frankie's side. Ever.

Greta and Charlie show their love for Baby Dinosaur with artwork.


And since Louisa is our St. Patrick's Day baby, I had to include a picture of her.


Happy Birthday Lou Lou!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! I hope you're enjoying some of your favorite green things today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...